WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO VIA INSTAGRAM

March 26, 2014


Working full-time plus being pregnant has left me with very little energy or ambition to blog.  At 9+ months (or 37 weeks), I'm doing very, very little these days.  This peek at my Instagram is pretty indicative of what I've been up to for the past couple of months.

On the weekend I'd say I get in at least 1-2 naps a day.//I'm more than ready for spring (as I type this we're being hit with MORE snow).//My belly is growing and growing and growing.//I had this Moon Man photo planned since I found out I was pregnant.//Even with the snow I've been enjoying all the extra daylight.//I can balance a lot of stuff on my belly these days!//I found this sweatshirt at the thrift store and couldn't resist.//The nursery is more or less put together.//This kitschy work of art allllllmost made it home with me.

Follow Fin & Foxtail on Instagram @kbannen.

1 comment :