Friday Links

June 7, 2013


Here's a round-up of some of my favorite things on the Internet this week!

I LOVE looking at cosplay creations, here's a super creative and fancy Wonder Woman cosplay.

Whoa! A theory that the Mad Men character Megan Draper has been dead this whole season.

And a rebuttal of that theory.

Speaking of Mad Men, the 101 Best Written TV Series; my favorites #11, #16, #27, #35, #50 (The Office- UK), #68, and #91.

I want to try Rosie's Lemon Drizzle Cake recipe.  Better than Starbucks, apparently.

I watch the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies a lot, so I really love Kinko-White's deviantART page, particularly this one and this one.

I sort of really want some watermelon shorts this summer.

Also this summer, I'd like to read some YA books and this list of 5 looks like a solid round-up.

Have a fantastic weekend!


4 comments :

  1. THE WATERMELON SHORTS THO, they are gorgeous!
    You should totally check Breaking Bad out, it's such an amazing tv show!

    Paola Primera / Photography & Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, those shorts are so fun, and also now sold out! :(

      I will have to definitely watch 'Breaking Bad', everyone says it's really good.

      Delete