Thrift Confession: 3 Things I Bought at the Thrift Store Because I'm Obsessed with Lana Del Rey

April 29, 2013




Here's a confession: I am way obsessed with Lana Del Rey.  I'm mean, last spring I listened to her Born to Die album twice a day.  Everyday.  For two entire months.  No exaggeration.  I spent a whole afternoon last summer, searching YouTube for any and all interviews she had done.  I love her music, her style & aesthetic, and pretty much everything about her.  So before I venture any further into the gushy-gushy fangirl stuff, here are three things I thrifted because they are something Lana has worn or very similar:

American Apparel 3D Flower Mesh Jumper (Major find! I've showed you this before here)
A chunky gold chain necklace
Nascar/racing t-shirt

Head to my Lana Del Rey Pinterest board to see some of the looks that I thought of when I found these three items at the thrift store.






1 comment :