Photos from the Week: A Mish-Mash

April 12, 2013

a stack of white...
a vintage dress that was either my Mom's or my aunt's...
detail...
found at the thrift store: the greatest picture books of all time...


Would you believe me if I said that I manifested these I Spy books at the thrift store?  I'm only kind of kidding about the manifesting part.  Sometimes when I state that I want to find something really specific at the thrift store, it just kind of appears there.  It happened with the American Apparel 3D flower mesh jumper and now with these books. It happens in a general sort of sense too, like if I want to find a black maxi skirt, or a pair of leather boots, but I'm always beyond elated when the exact item I'm coveting shows up; it gives me that little zing! of excitement.  

Tell me your most thrilling thrift find!

No comments :

Post a Comment