Outfit for a Lazy Day Indoors (but with Hair & Makeup Done)

March 6, 2013





top: Brandy Melville, skirt: thrifted, vintage ring: my Mom's, nail polish: Revlon All Fired Up

Oh, this top! It's my favorite top ever, I could wear it everyday.  I've been tempted.  It's like the easiest thing to wear, it goes with leggings (long enough to cover my butt), skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, maxi skirts, cutoffs, the list goes on. 

I didn't leave the house at all the day these pictures were taken.  It was one of those lazy days where I had the time to play around with curling my hair and learning to put in my new extensions (you're lookin' at 'em).  Shortly after I took these pictures, I retired to the living room to watch my husband play 'Assassin's Creed' on the xBox while we stuffed our faces with the chicken wings he made, so, y'know, the extensions were totally required.

Also, uh, here is a picture of me standing on my husband's guitar amp.  We have a small home, so I'm still figuring out how best to get full length outfit shots without venturing into the cold & windy outdoors in a tank top.  But I kinda dig this shot, so I thought I'd share it.

2 comments :

  1. I loveeee that top! I find myself hanging around the house all day with hair and makeup done, fully dressed and never end up leaving!! The extensions look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's like when I have to go out, I can't be bothered to do my hair or makeup, but bumming around the house I'm all dolled up. Go figure!

      Delete