Etsy Picks: Vintage Easter Dresses

March 29, 2013


There's just something about Easter that makes me want to put on a pastel confection of a dress, preferably vintage.  Probably because Easter is a holiday that arrives just as we're all ready to shed the darkness of the winter months, right?  I think also because I always associate Easter Sunday with dressing up.  When my sister and I were little, Mom used to deck us out in new Easter hats and dresses, little teeny tiny purses, new white gloves and shoes.  We'd go to mass and everyone at church was always dressed fancier than regular Sundays.  Did you or do you still dress up extra special for Easter?


4 comments :

  1. Hi there! Lovely picks and thanks for following, I am following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you, Sharon! I LOVE your blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I love the treatment of the fabric.

      Delete