An Outfit That Is Not At All Spring-y

March 14, 2013







wrap: thrifted vintage, belt: thrifted, turtleneck: jcrew, leggings: kohl's, boots: vintage Dexter, eBay, ring: my Mom's

While a lot of bloggers are posting pretty pastel outfits and spring-y prints, I'm here wrapped in basically a plaid blanket and tucked into knee high leather boots.  Standing in a pile of snow.  What can I say, except it's still pretty cold here in Maine and I really like this vintage wrap.  I know it kinda looks like a blanket that I belted, but I assure you, this is a wrap.   

Are you still bundled up, or have you moved into your springtime wardrobe? 

2 comments :

  1. Ah! This outfit rocks so hard! You look so lovely and that wrap looks super cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is quite a cozy wrap.

      Delete