An Outfit on a Snow Day

March 21, 2013





hat: F21, coat: Choies, tee: J. Crew, jeans: J. Crew, bag: vintage Coach (thrifted), loafers: Etienne Aigner (thrifted)

I had a snow day yesterday, so I thought what better way to spend a mid-week day off than to try out a 1970s hair set that I recently pinned.  I had those old fashioned wire brush rollers and plenty of time to let the wet set dry.  As it always seems to go when I do my hair, one side turned out great, and the other?  Not great.  And when I took these pictures, I had already taken a nap on the side that turned out horrible.  So, yeah, a baseball cap seemed in order, which was a bonus because it was so gosh-darn bright outside with the fresh foot of snow we received.

2 comments :

  1. First of all, I love that you take naps. :) Second, this outfit is SO adorable, and the hat totally makes it! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jessie! I do love a good nap. ;)

      Delete